Making individual punches and cocktails for your vampire visitors can be time consuming. Prepare your drinks in advance this Halloween with the Kilner® Storage Jar with Dispenser Tap and give yourself more time to enjoy the party.
The Green Ghoulade
For the kids – Surprise your little goblins and ghouls when the drink flows out green with our Green Ghoulade recipe:
- 135g lime flavoured tablet jelly, cut into chunks
- 1 litre hot water
- 1.25 litres pineapple juice
- 675ml orange juice
- 1 litre cold water
- 1 litre lemonade
1. Dissolve the jelly in the hot water and leave to cool.
2. Once cool, add to your Kilner® Storage Jar with Dispenser Tap and add the pineapple juice, orange juice and cold water.
3. Top up with lemonade and leave to infuse for an hour. Add ice cubes just before serving. Remember to keep the lid un-clipped on your Kilner dispenser when pouring drinks.
Try the below tips to add more fun to your Halloween concoctions.
- Add ice worms to your Kilner® Jars before serving by draping jelly worms in an ice cube tray and let them hangover the edges. Add water and freeze.
- Make a hand shaped ice cube for your dispenser by filling a powder free latex glove with ice and freezing. Peel off the glove once frozen. It also takes longer to melt in your dispenser keeping your drinks cooler for longer.
- Freeze red squash in ice cube trays for blood ice cubes. Instead of usual sliced oranges as a garnish, try blood oranges instead.
- Use edible fake blood to smear around the rims of your Kilner® Handled Jars
Red Dispenser available at: http://www.therange.co.uk/
Blood Punch (non alcoholic)
- 3 cups cranberry juice
- 1 ½ cups apple juice
- 1 ½ cups grape juice
- 3 cups caffeine-free cola
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
Combine the cranberry juice, apple juice, and grape juice in a Kilner® Storage Jar with Dispenser Tap. Add the strawberries just before serving. For an added spooky effect, freeze water in a clean non-powdered plastic glove and peel the glove away when it is frozen. Float the hand-shaped ice cube in your blood punch!
admin 8th October 2015
Posted In: Uncategorised