- Fill the jar up to the 125ml line indicator with nuts then add water up to the 500ml line.
- Leave covered to soak. Different nuts need different soaking times, see below our guide to nut soaking times.
- Once soaked, dispose the water and replace with fresh water up to the 500ml line.
- Place the silicone splash guard on and secure with the screw band.
- Insert the hand blender and mix for 2-3 minutes at minimum speed. This set is suitable to be used with any standard domestic hand blender with a diameter of up to 6cm/2.4".
- Remove the splash guard.
- Stir the mixture thoroughly with a spoon.
- Let it stand for 15 minutes.
- Place the silicone pouring lip, filter press plunger on the jar and secure with the screw band.
- Press the plunger down very slowly to separate the nuts from the liquid.
- Pour the drink straight from the jar and enjoy!
- The nut drink can be stored in the fridge and consumed for up to three days.
Top Tip: Utilise the nut pulp, packed full of protein and fibre, to make bread, butter, biscuits and even cakes.