Kilner® Winter Wonderland Jar
Get crafting this Christmas! The Kilner® Winter Wonderland Jar makes a great gift.
You will need:
- Kilner® 2 Litre Universal Jar
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine (660200)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die - Treetops Glisten (661729)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 5PK - Winter Wonderland by Tim Holtz (662426)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 4Pk - Fold-up Bows by Tim Holtz (662415)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 12PK - Gift Tags by Tim Holtz (662423)
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Circles (657551)
- Assorted Gems
- Artificial snow
- White string
- Silver Glitter card
Die-cut duplicates of the large reindeer, the small reindeer and the tree using the Sizzix Big Shot machine.
Fold the feet of the large reindeer at the base and attach both shapes back to back so that the folds face in the opposite direction.
Repeat step two with the small reindeer and tree.
Choose a circle die which fits snuggly into the base of the jar and use it to die-cut a circle from stiff white card.
Attach the two reindeer and tree onto the circle using a glue gun and place carefully into the jar.
Pour in a quantity of artificial snow to cover the base of the die-cuts.
Die-cut and assemble a bow from silver glitter card and attach to a strip of the same card placed around the neck of the jar and attached using double sided tape.
Use a PC to design and print the phrase ‘Winter Wonderland onto white card and crop using the scalloped gift tag die.
Thread the tag with white string and mount onto the bow.
Images & tutorial courtesy of Sizzix Lifestyle