Ingredients and Method
- 50ml Full-fat Soya Milk, unsweetened and non-flavoured
- ¼ tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- ¼ tsp Maple Syrup
- ½ tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 225ml Grapeseed Oil
- 15ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea Salt and Black Pepper, to taste
- Unscrew the screwband and take the mesh plunger out of the Kilner® Mayonaise and Sauce Jar Set.
- Add all the ingredients, except the oil, to the jar and screw oil dish in place with the plunger inside and the screwband tight.
- Gently use the plunger to mix the contents within the jar.
- Whilst very slowly moving the plunger up and down, gradually drizzle the oil into the dish, and allow it to drip through the hole into the jar.
- Continue to use the handle and drizzle the remaining oil.
- Whisk slowly and continuously for around 3 minutes, or until thickened.
- Once you’re happy with the consistency, unscrew the screw band and take the oil dish and plunger out.
- Season to taste, adding more salt, pepper, lemon, or mustard as needed.
- If your mix comes out too thick, add a splash of water or almond milk.
- Don’t worry if it appears a bit thin, it will thicken significantly as it chills in the fridge.