Strawberry Cheesecake Overnight Oats
Ingredients and Method
- 50g Instant Oats
- 1 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1 pot Fat-free Vanilla Yoghurt
- 35g Light Cream Cheese
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 6-8 Fresh Strawberries
- In a bowl, mix together the vanilla yoghurt, cream cheese and vanilla extract. This combination gives you the base of your cheesecake mixture.
- Cut and add half of the strawberries to the mixture.
- Using the Kilner® measuring cup lid, measure out 50g of oats and add half into your Kilner® Breakfast Jar along with half of the cheesecake mixture.
- Proceed to add the other half of the oats on top, then the rest of the mixture. The layers will allow all of the oats to be properly soaked by the mixture.
- Add the remaining strawberries on top of the mixture, place the lid on the Kilner® Breakfast Jar and store in the fridge overnight