Classic Raspberry Jam
Ingredients and Method
- 1kg Tate & Lyle® Jam Sugar
- 1kg Raspberries
- Add all of the raspberries into a Kilner® Preserving Pan and crush with a potato masher.
- Add the Tate & Lyle® Jam Sugar and stir over a low heat until all of the sugar is dissolved.
- Increase the heat to high and bring the mixture to a rapid boil. Continue to stir and boil until the mixture reaches 105°C.
- Cool slightly and transfer to warm sterile Kilner® Jars, leaving about 1cm space between the lid and seal. Finally,process your jars.
- Keeps for 12 months in a cool, dry cupboard. Once opened, refrigerate and consume within one month.