Pickled Cauliflower with Chilli
Try our healthy pickled cauliflower recipe using your favourite Kilner® Preserve or Clip Top Jar. Makes 1.3 Litres.
Ingredients and Method
- 400g - 500g Cauliflower, broken into florets
- 4 tsp Mustard seeds
- 5 Small green chillies
- 500ml Sarson's White Vinegar
- 500ml Water
- 4 tsp Pickling salt
- 2 tsp Sugar
- 1 Onion
- 6 or more Fresh dill leaves (optional)
- Ensure the cauliflower is broken down into edible sized florets.
- Wash and dry the florets.
- Pour the Sarson’s Vinegar, water and salt into a sauce pan over a low heat.
- Add in sugar and salt and stir until dissolved.
- Remove from the heat and leave to cool.
- Add the cauliflower to your sterilised Kilner® Jars along with the rest of the ingredients.
- Pour the cooled mixture over the top, seal and leave for 24 hours before consuming.