Pear & Stilton Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette
Ingredients and Method
- 1 Sunblush Pear, cored and sliced
- 50g Stilton, cubed
- Handful of Rocket Leaves
- Small handful of Pomegrante Seeds
- Small handful of Pecan Nuts, chopped
- For the dressing:
- 180ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 60ml Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Honey
- Sea Salt and Pepper, to taste
- To make the dressing, add the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, honey and seasoning to a sterilised 250ml Kilner® Jar and shake until thoroughly combined.
- Add the desired amount of dressing to the stainless steel pot.
- Layer the salad ingredients into your Kilner® Snack On The Go Jar, starting with the pear slices followed by the rocket leaves, pomegranate seeds and pecans, and top with Stilton cubes. This will keep in the fridge for 24 hours, but is best served at room temperature.