No Cook Blueberry & Chia Seed Jam
Ingredients and Method
- 375g Blueberries
- 4 tsp Stevia
- 30g Chia Seeds
- Juice and Zest of 1 Lemon
- Blend the blueberries to a smooth purée and add the lemon juice and zest.
- Place the chia seeds in a large bowl and mix in the stevia and blueberry puree.
- Cover and leave in the fridge for 2-3 hours. This will reconstitute the chia seeds so they’re nice and plump.
- Place the chia seed mixture in a blender and pulse until slightly smooth.
- Pour jam into sterilised Kilner® Clip Top Jar and seal.
- Store the jam in the fridge and use within 4 days.