Cold Brew Hazelnut Milk Coffee
Ingredients and Method
- 2 Litres Hazelnut Milk
- 80g Fresh Ground Coffee
- From your Kilner® Cold Brew Coffee Set, Fill the Kilner® 2 Litre Clip Top Jar ¾ full with your hazelnut milk.
- Fill the Stainless Steel Filter with your freshly ground coffee.
- Place the filter inside the jar, making sure the liquid reaches the bottom half of the filter, and clip closed.
- Leave the jar in the refrigerator for between 12-24 hours in order to allow the coffee to steep.
- Decant in to Kilner® Clip Top Bottles for storage, or directly into the supplied Handled Jars to enjoy over ice.
- Keep refrigerated and use within 1 week.