Chicken & Chorizo Paella
Ingredients and Method
- 2 Medium Sized Chicken Breast Fillets, cut into small pieces
- 100g Chorizo, cut into small pieces
- 1 Red Pepper, chopped
- 200g Garden Peas
- 300g Rice
- 900ml Chicken Stock
- 1 tsp Tumeric
- 1 tsp Paprika
- Begin by boiling 300g of rice, following the cooking instructions provided. Drain and set aside.
- Using a small amount of oil, add the chicken to a frying pan and cook until brown.
- Remove chicken from the pan and set aside.
- Add the chorizo, pepper and spices to the pan and fry. Once the chorizo is cooked add the cooked rice and chicken.
- Pour in the chicken stock and bring to the boil.
- Allow to boil until the majority of the water has reduced.
- Remove from the heat and portion out into 4 x 600ml Kilner® Fresh Storage Containers.
- Once cooled, attach the lid and store in the refrigerator until ready to consume. If this is longer than 3 days’ time, we suggest storing in the freezer.