Beetroot and Pumpkin Seed Pesto
This delicious beetroot and pumpkin seed pesto recipe goes well with spiralized courgette spaghetti, and will bring colour to your meal whilst providing great health benefits.
Ingredients and Method
- 4 Beetroots, peeled and washed
- 70g Raw pumpkin seeds
- 70g Grated Grana Padano cheese
- 2 Garlic cloves
- Juice of 1 Lime
- Zest of 1 Lime to garnish
- 4-6 tbsp Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Peel and chop the beetroot, then boil in water until soft.
- Add the beetroots to a food processor along with all other ingredients and blend until the desired consistency is reached. For best results blend until completely smooth.
- Once smooth, add to your favourite Kilner® Jar along with the zest of the lime to garnish.
- For a deliciously healthy meal, use our Kilner® Spiralizer Set to spiralize some courgettes into spaghetti, add your homemade beetroot and pumpkin seed pesto and enjoy.