- 4.3 Litre of red wine
- 500g sugar
- 3 Oranges, sliced
- 35 Cloves
- 17 Cardamom pods
- 7 Pieces of cinnamon
- 10 Star Anise
- Add all of the above ingredients to a pan apart from the sugar
- Heat gently (but do not boil) for 10 minutes. The ideal temperature for mulled wine is 70 deg C.
- Stir the sugar in gently and dissolve.
- Keep on a low heat for a further 5 minutes, infusing the spices.
- Add to the drinks dispenser (including the spices and fruit if you prefer a stronger flavour)
Serve & enjoy !
admin 12th November 2015
Posted In: Uncategorised