Sourdough pancakes are full of flavour, extra fluffy and easier to digest. Follow this recipe to make a delicious breakfast treat.
Before you get stuck into this delicious recipe, you'll need to make the sourdough starter first. Follow our guide on how to successfully make a sourdough starter.
Ingredients and Method
- 60g Sourdough starter
- 90ml Milk
- 60g White flour
- 2 Eggs
- 10g Butter
- Pinch of Salt
- Place the sourdough starter in a mixing bowl, crack in the eggs and pour in the milk.
- Whisk well to combine.
- Add the flour and salt, whisk until you have a thick batter.
- Melt the butter in a large frying pan on medium heat.
- Use a ladle to spoon the batter into even pancakes.
- Cook the pancakes either side until golden.
- Add extra butter to the pan if necessary.
- Transfer pancakes to a serving dish and enjoy!