Ingredients and Method
- 1 Litre Vodka
- 500g Rhubarb
- 300g Caster Sugar
- Chop the Rhubarb stems into chunks and place in a sterilised 1.5 litre Kilner® jar.
- Pour the sugar and vodka into the jar, and seal.
- Shake well and leave in a dark cupboard for at least 1 month shaking the jar every now and then.
- After one month, taste the vodka to check that you are happy with the flavour. If you prefer a stronger Rhubarb taste, leave to infuse for an extra couple of weeks.
- When you have reached the desired taste, strain the contents through a Kilner® muslin cloth into a sterilised Kilner® bottle.