Passion Fruit Coulis
This Passion Fruit coulis is quick and easy to make adding a sweet and tart flavour to your breakfast bowls or desserts. Serve with creamy greek yogurt as a fresh breakfast or over baked cheesecake for a fruity dessert.
Ingredients and Method
- 6 Passion Fruit
- 170ml Orange Juice
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- 100ml Water
- Cut the passion fruit in half and scoop out the pulp and seeds into a medium sized saucepan.
- Pour in the orange juice, sugar and water and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 5 to 6 minutes or until the liquid has thickened slightly.
- Leave to cool for a few minutes before straining out the seeds.
- Leave to fully cool before serving.