Kiwi, Fig, Banana and Apple Smoothie
Ingredients and Method
- 1 Banana, peeled
- 1 Large Green Apple, Cored and Chopped
- 3 Kiwi's, Chopped
- 300ml Unsweetened Yogurt
- 100ml Filtered Water
- 100g Spinach
- 1/2 Fig
- Add all ingredients to the jar.
- Place the silicone splash guard on the jar and secure with the screw band.
- Insert the hand blender into the jar and mix the ingredients until the desired consistency is reached.
- Remove the splash guard.
- Place the silicone cap on the jar and secure with the screw band.
- Consume through the smoothie straw and enjoy!