Christmas Cranberry Sauce
Ingredients and Method
- 2 Clementines
- 200g Cranberries
- 100g Light Muscovado Sugar
- 6 tbsp Port
- Squeeze the juice of 1 clementine into a pan then add the sugar, cranberries and port.
- Cook on a medium heat for 4-5 minutes and the cranberries should go soft and burst.
- Break up the other clementine into sections and remove the pith.
- Put the pieces into the pan and cook everything together for 2 minutes.
- Pour into a sterilised Kilner® jar and process your Jars. Check out our How To Guides to see how to sterilise and process your Kilner Jars®.
- Keeps for 6 months in a cool, dark cupboard. Once opened, refrigerate and use within three months.