- 125g Crushed Digestive biscuits
- 50g Salted butter, melted
- 1 tin ready made caramel
- Pinch of sea salt
- 2 bananas
- 150ml double cream, lightly whipped
- Grated dark chocolate
- Cocoa powder
- Blitz the biscuits in a food processor, add the melted butter and blitz again. If you don’t have a food processor, pop the biscuits in a plastic bag and use a rolling pin to crush. Mix with the butter in a bowl.
- Fill the bottom of your Kilner jars with the biscuit base and leave to cool in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Remove the jars from the fridge. Empty the caramel into a bowl and add a pinch of sea salt. Mix with a spoon until the caramel starts to warm and loosen. Spread the caramel over the biscuit bases and leave to chill in the fridge for a few hours.
- When you’re ready to serve, slice up the bananas and scatter over each. Whip the double cream until thick and heavy then layer over the bananas.
- Finish by sprinkling the dark chocolate over the cream and a light dusting of cocoa powder.
admin 10th July 2015
Posted In: Uncategorised