Try our 4th July Fruit Gin Smash Cocktail!
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 5 tablespoons strawberry liqueur
- 3 limes, juiced, about 4 tablespoons
- 2 pounds fresh strawberries
- 3 cups gin
- 5 cups club soda
- 1 pound blueberries
- 1 pound raspberries
- 1 lemon and any other fruit of your choice for presentation
- Muddle the sugar, lime juice and strawberry liqueur in your Vintage Kilner drinks dispenser.
- Set aside strawberries for presentation (1 per glass) and make a small slice in their tips.
- Hull and slice the remaining strawberries and add to the pitcher.
- Add the blueberries and raspberries to the pitcher.
- Muddle the slices lightly with the sugar, lime and strawberry liqueur.
- Pour in the gin and club soda, fill the pitcher with ice and stir gently.
- Add mint and basil sprigs (if desired) to garnish.
- Pour into ice-filled vintage Kilner jars and place the sliced strawberries on the edge of each glass for presentation.
Note: To add even more flavor and color to the cocktail, follow the same recipe (minus the club soda and ice) and refrigerate overnight. Add the club soda and ice when ready to serve.
admin 1st July 2016
Posted In: Uncategorised